27 January 2020
We, European Law Firm, are a dynamic network of 27 law firms in 28 European countries. Our aim is to enhance the international contacts and business of our members.
We are currently re-organizing our Central Office in Vienna and are looking to hire a Central Office Operating Officer to co-ordinate the management of our network together with the Executive Board.
The key responsibilities of the Central Office Operating Officer are:
- to support the business development and the growth of our network and to explore business opportunities;
- to co-ordinate the marketing activities of the network and the work of the providers of outsourced services;
- the communication with members and international partners;
- general administration.
He/she will represent the network on a local and international level, organize events and coordinate pan European projects.
The applicant should have:
- a professional education in communication, marketing or law;
- excellent proficiency in English, the command of other languages is helpful;
- excellent communication and presentation skills and organization competence; and
- enthusiasm to work in an international environment and interest in the legal industry.
Professional experience is preferable, but it is not a requirement. The position is for part time (approx. 20 hours/week). We offer flexible working hours and a limited amount of travelling to European capitals. We expect a high degree of independence and reliability. Salary will depend on the level of experience and qualification, in any case complying to the minimum wage under any applicable Kollektivvertrag.
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience in the development of European cross border projects and the management of an international organization, apply by email to: Christian Steden, President of the Executive Board | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.european-law-firm.com