The material published on this website is for general information purposes only and does not and is not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice. You should seek specific legal advice in relation to any particular matter. European Law Firm (ELF) accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
We have included links to other websites which, at the time of creating the link, were believed to be of interest to our clients and contacts. Whilst we will from time to time review the sites to which we have linked, we do not necessarily endorse the contents of those linked sites. ELF disclaims all liability arising from the information or materials contained on any linked sites.
Trade Marks, Copyright, Linking and other use of this site
All trade marks on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Except where otherwise stated, all site contents are © ELF2004.
You may copy the material on this site provided you comply with the following terms:-
1. You may print copies of ELF material on this site for your personal use or for the personal use of others within your organisation. You may also download ELF material on this site to your local hard disk provided it is for your personal use, or for personal access by others within your organisation.
2. You may supply copies of ELF material on this site to a person outside your organisation for their personal use provided that:-
- the material is not supplied as part of any other work;
- the material is not supplied in return for commercial gain;
- the ELF website is prominently acknowledged as the source of the material;
- the ELF web address is prominently included in the material copied;
- the person receiving the material is informed that these conditions and the Legal Disclaimer apply to him and that he must comply with them.
If you wish to use this material for any other purpose, please contact
You may not link to this site, nor frame it, without our express permission. If you would like to link to this site, please contact Sarah Green.
Email addresses are provided on this website for the purposes of pursing the business of European Law Firm (ELF). By accessing this site you agree not to send unsolicited email for the purposes of advertising or market research to the email addresses provided.
ELF will store and use the data you specifically provide through this site for the purposes made known to you at the time and to inform you by letter, telephone, fax or email about ELF's other services and events which may be of interest.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you do not have to accept cookies as your web browser may allow you to turn off this feature. If you adjust your browser settings so as not to accept cookies, you may not be able to access certain sections of this site.
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We may do the following with your personal information:
- record and monitor your use of this website for internal purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of site performance and generation of marketing reports;
- use it to provide agreed services and products to you and disclose it to third parties (including, but not limited to, other lawyers who may or may not be part of ELF) where such disclosure is connected with the provision of agreed services and products;
- use it to market ELF's products and services to you in the future and this may involve contacting you using the contact details you give us.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as detailed above or where a government, regulatory body or the law requires or allows us to disclose your personal information.
Updating and accessing your information
If you wish to update or amend the information which we hold about you or wish us to cease using your data please contact us at central-office@european-law-com.
You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to access the information we hold about you, subject to certain conditions. If you wish to make an application to access this information please contact us at central-office@european-law-com.
If you do not want to receive any marketing information from us and wish us to cease using your data for this purposes, please contact us at central-office@european-law-com.
European Law Firm
c/o TLT Solicitors
One Redcliff Street
Tel: 0117 917 7724
Fax: 0117 917 7558